CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to The Nut_Garden

Ow,, great!! Really excited have this blog!!

Why did I choose The "Nut_Garden"?? honestly it's because of Nut_Garden stands for Nutrition Garden. Then why must Nutrition Garden?? that was because I'm a student in nutrition major..,,by the way, it's just a name...coz i was really confusing tho think what the good name was appropriate for my blog..^^ and honestly,,that was the first came to my mind...^^

For the future, let me paint this blog with my words,, with my colourful experiences or my knowledge n opinion ‘bout something…i will try to write the best that I can do..hopefully, everyone can enjoy my blog…

but,, for note..as I'm an Indonesian people,, the most articles would be presented in Indonesian, English (If I can^^),,and may be Javanese (as I'm a Javanese people)

0 comments: