CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just Think About the Time..

It was 22.30...quite night when I was still in front of computer,, learned How Flash could attract me tonight..
Yup,, I was busy with Macromedia Flash ..and before that I was busy because of "a must to do" thing as I'm a student ^^
And at 23.13 I was thinking of my day, my whole time in ada y... and asking my self How I could arrange my time for the next days...
That's absolutely because I love doing many things. I love reading, I love writing, I love blogging, but besides that I must try hard for my study, I must do the homeworks, I must be concentrated for my part time job, then last but not least, I must keep my room clean and comfortable, I must wash my clothes ( yaaa you can say I must do all of the householdchores ^^) and the most priority to do is take pray and everything which has the relationship between me and Allah SWT (GOD)...
If I think how many are my activities,,I would be frustrated... (not really^^)
But, NO, I DOn't !! I love doing all of them with my wholeheartly... slowly but sure,, tired but happy...
So, The point is Live your Life, be patient, be happy, and be the best...

1 comments:

nadiagani said...

well,, life is short, boss!!
so, live it up!! :)